Join our popular guided Bush Walks hosted by former Zoos SA President Heather Caddick!
Where else in Australia could you enjoy a bush walk, and possibly catch a glimpse of an iconic African animal or one of our new arrivals?
Experience the magnificent native plant life and wildflowers of Monarto Safari Park and delight in the wildlife and birdlife that calls it home. You might catch a glimpse of native animals like Kangaroos, Euros, Emus and Echidnas in their natural habitat!
Your journey kicks off from the Visitor Centre with Heather at 10:30am. The walk is approximately 1.5 hours and is suitable for those with a moderate fitness level. The tour will conclude at the Visitor Centre at 12pm at which time participants are welcome to enjoy lunch in the café (at their own expense), enjoy their own picnic lunch or hop on the Zu-loop shuttle bus to explore the park.
- Tuesday, 27 April
- Wednesday, 5 May
- Friday, 14 May
- Wednesday, 26 May
- Friday, 4 June
- Wednesday, 16 June
- Friday, 25 June
- 10:00am – Morning Tea in the Monarto Safari Park cafe (optional)
- 10:30am – Walk commences at Visitor Centre
- 12:00 noon – Walk concludes at Visitor Centre
- Afternoon free to explore the Park via our free guided Zu-Loop shuttles
- Included with any general admission ticket – Book in advance here
- Free of charge for current Zoos SA members – Book a free date-specific reservation in advance here
- Optional morning tea at own cost – Enjoy a meet and greet with Heather prior to the bushwalk!
What to bring:
- Hat and sunscreen
- Spray jacket if required
- Water bottle
Take up this special opportunity to have your bush walk hosted by former Zoos SA President Heather Caddick who continues to be a passionate supporter of Zoos SA and has also been a volunteer for many years.
Reservations can be made by phoning (08) 8534 4100 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org