This event has sold out.
Take a walk on Country
Sunday 9 October 9am to 11:45am
Situated on the land of the Ngarrindjeri people, this experience is an exclusive opportunity to meet with one of Monarto Safari Park’s Ngarrindjeri team members and enjoy a relaxed walk across Country.
Our team will highlight various plants and native animals with unique insight into the stories and culture of the Ngarrindjeri. Learn about Ngeragi ya:yun, the park’s native bush garden, before enjoying a morning tea made from bush garden ingredients.
After the morning tea, you are free to explore Monarto Safari Park at your own leisure.
- Guided walk led by a Ngarrindjeri staff member
- Morning tea made from native bush garden ingredients
- Freedom to explore the park for the rest of the day
What to bring
- Mornings can be fresh, so light layers are recommended
- Water bottle
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Experience is wheelchair accessible
*A separate confirmation email will be sent to you closer to the event date and confirm timings, exactly meeting location with map, weather and what to bring.